Passwords help us to keep things private, but we need to keep our passwords safe. We do this by making our password strong so people cannot easily guess it.
Characteristics of weak passwords
- Easy to guess
- Made up of only letters or only numbers
How to create a strong password?
- Choose a password that’s difficult for people to guess but easy for you to remember
- Use more than 8 numbers, letters and special characters
- Change your password from time to time
- Don’t use personal information like your name or birthday because it’s easy to guess
- Don’t let anyone see your password or see you type it
- Don’t share your password with anyone, not even your best friend